Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Time Got Away!

Oops!  I sure let the blog go the last few days...Ok, about a week!  I started feeling pretty crappy last Thursday and I'm just now getting back to myself.  My training has gone OK, but did take some rest days in between trying to push through some workouts which I shouldn't have.  Listen to the body is rule #1!  This is easy advice for me to give, but hard to take myself!

14 weeks to go, the weeks are ticking by!  Hard to believe that by the time I complete this race school will be close to getting out as well. It will be sunny and warm...aaaah!  I can't wait. I can't wait to run outside in the mornings again, get Ruby out on the weekends. I don't mind the trainer, but riding outside is so much better.

Took the 8th graders to a college campus visit today. I really hope it sparked an interest in some kids.  College/Internships/Universities are all out there waiting for them.  They have to seek it, they have to want it.
Back to logging my training tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment