Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thursday up and at 'em!

Today's Training:
 6:30am:  1:15/22 miles on Ruby
 7:45am:  40 minute run/4 miles
 8:30am:  60 minute strength training

Great early workout this morning!  My legs were tired as I expected but felt a heck of a lot better than I thought.  Thanks goodness tomorrow is pretty light because Saturday and Sunday are big volume days.

Syd and I are going to do an indoor triathlon on Jan. 18--I'm so excited!  It's a very different type of tri--we swim for 15 minutes/10 min transition to dry off/cycle for 25 minutes on a spin bike/10 min transition to walk to the Olympic Oval/run as many laps as possible in 20 minutes.  It's going to be fun!  We'll finish the day with some shopping of course!!!

Going to take the doggies out for a walk--need to keep my legs loose--they are pretty sore from the new strength training routine!











No comments:

Post a Comment