Thursday, December 26, 2013

Thursday!

Today's Training:
 1:30 on Ruby--did a three mile hill section 3 times for some hill repeat work. Kept my cadence above 85 each repeat and kept my heart rate in check.
 :36 minute run with Sydney--she ran the full 3.6 mile loop around the island--was very proud of her! 

Last day in Havasu--it has been a great time hanging out with my dad and Kathy.  They're so easy to be around.  I think I am going to sign up for the Olympic Tri that I did here last March--just Liv and I will come though.  Jerome and Syd will be gone for softball.

Won't get any training in tomorrow--we'll be in the car all day.  I'm excited to get back home and get back to my schedule.  I have one more social obligation Saturday night and then it's all about the training and good nutrition. 








No comments:

Post a Comment