Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday Funday!

Today's Training:
 2:00/39 miles on Ruby
 :45 minutes strength training

Very proud of myself for getting up early and getting this 2 hour ride in plus strength training.  Tomorrow is a day off...yay!  Big day tomorrow--get to watch my dad and step mom go sky diving.  Unbelievable!  I'm so excited to watch the whole thing!

I've decided to pack all my tri gear to take to Lake Havasu.  Temperatures should be around 70 degrees so I should be able to get some good rides and runs in.  The girls are bringing their bikes as well, so I imagine we'll be doing a lot of riding.  I'm hoping Syd will go along on the bike when I run.  We did that a lot last summer in North Dakota--it was a great way to spend time together.

We're opening gifts today--saving some Santa gifts for Christmas in Lake Havasu, however!  I hope the girls love their gifts.  I didn't ask for anything--I have all that I need and couldn't think of thing that I need--besides an endless pool, but not gonna happen until I win the lottery--ha! 







No comments:

Post a Comment