Friday, December 13, 2013

Just Keep Swimmin'!

Tomorrow kicks off my 20 week training plan for IM St. George 70.3!  I'm so excited to start training but I know what a long road I have ahead of me.  The hardest part will be the Sunday swims out at Blue Lake--the air temps are so cold, getting in and out of the water is awful, but I have to do what I have to do.  I'm starting my training off at Kearns Aquatic Center with private swim lessons at 7:30am Saturday morning.  I've improved my running and cycling fitness, so now it's time to focus on the swim.  I'm pretty sure I can be a lot 'less slow'--not sure how fast I can become--but with learning proper technique I know I will improve.  Then Sunday out to Blue Lake to swim, swim, swim!
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment