Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday Morning

Today's Training:
 Off day today!  Still got up at 3:45am--need to get back on that wake up schedule.  I think I have figured out why I haven't been able to post pics.  I need to use the actual blogger app--I've been coming to my log through the web.  If I use the app I can access all my pics.  I'll play around with that later today if I remember!

I am ready to get back to a daily schedule and logging my nutrition on myfitnesspal.  I have a committment with one of my best friends to log consistently for the next 6 weeks.  I'm changing up my breakfast, tired of eggs and want to move to more 'plant powered' nutrition.  I've been making a green smoothy: 1 scoop whey protein powder/ice/water/frozen blueberries/frozen raspberries/1/2 banana and two cups spinach leaves!  It's delicious!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment