Thursday, January 16, 2014

Catching Up!

I am behind in my blog updates!  I'll do a quickie version of the days I missed. Actually, all my posts are pretty quick!

Monday:  OFF, which was good because I set my alarm wrong and overslept!

Tuesday:  1:15/23 miles on Ruby + strength training

Wednesday:  Brick workout.  60 minutes on Ruby followed immediately by a 45 minute run

Today:  60 minute run + strength training.

I'm feeling the start of a cold so I've been taking Zicam and popping vitamin C like crazy.  Syd and I are doing an indoor triathlon on Saturday and we're both starting to feel kind of crappy--no bueno!  Hopefully we'll both skate through this.  I'm a little worried about Syd though as she has a tough basketball game tomorrow night. That's going to be hard on her.

Training overall is going well!  I'm happy with my progress working with my heart rate zone.  My resting heart rate is 52.  The average for someone my age is around 75.  I'm actually in the athlete zone which is the best resting heart rate to have.  Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment