Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday!

I made it though a long weekend of training!  I'm finally settled in on the couch, ready to watch the Super Bowl and enjoy some munchies!

Saturday's Training:  2 1/2 hour run (14 miles)
 Sunday's Training:  4 hours/73 miles on the bike followed by a 60 minute swim out at Blue Lake!  In total I did about 90 miles of training!  My nutrition was spot on, fueled myself perfectly for all training.  So glad I got it done!
 There was a guy out there spearfishing for tilapia.  He was funny. He was in a full wetsuit with head coverage but had this huge bushy white beard sticking out.  He looked like Santa in flippers! Ha!

Now, time for the Super Bowl!  Go Seahawks!  To be honest, I'm more interested in the commercials. Hope there are some good ones!







No comments:

Post a Comment